Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylor hits back!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
He really needs to grow up.

The problem is he often brings it on himself.

His tweet last night about the fact that he was just about to announce details on 'Albions' new sponsors brought a tirade of 'who f**king cares - what about some transfer news' replies... and it was actually a 'joke' about WBA's current predicament!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 46m
For the Poyet tweet moaners and any other relentless whingers two words: Don't follow.

Get her!

How to lose 2,000 followers within an hour ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have no problem with Naylor, he does seem to get flack whatever he writes or tweets. I think he has a point.

As a point of interest, what is he referring to with the Poyet comment?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
That "joke" was pretty naff and he often tweets some pretty pointless stuff but on the whole I personally think he's worth following.
I think he makes a fair point, if you don't like what he tweets don't follow

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I have no problem with Naylor, he does seem to get flack whatever he writes or tweets. I think he has a point.

I think someone moaned about him tweeting:

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 2h

Gus Poyet has gone back to Almeria to grab another Argentinian - this time goalkeeper Oscar Ustaria. #bhafc

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I took his advice years ago. If he does manage to tweet something interesting it's on here within five minutes anyway.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's a professional writer. Telling people NOT to read what he writes is a bit odd. If nobody did, he'd be out of a job.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

He tweeted about Gus going back to Almeiria and signing their goalkeeper. Someone tweeted I couldn't give a toss and Naylor came back with defensive remarks about lots of other people do care

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Gus Poyet has gone back to Almeria to grab another Argentinian - this time goalkeeper Oscar Ustaria. #bhafc

Its that #bhafc link at the end really - it has **** all to do with the Albion really - by all means tweet it but why link it to the club ?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think he needs to move out of Gus backside and into another. Preferable one that relates to the albion so we can get some useful info

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Thanks, well I remain interested in what Gus is up to so can't get offended by that.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I think he has a point. If you don't like what he tweets don't follow him. I can't stand EastEnders or Coronation Street - i don't watch them, but lots of people do. If you don't like how or what he writes about in the Argus or online, don't read it.

I think we are all frustrated with the lack of transfer news, but its not his fault!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here