Jan 2, 2010
pitch2.JPG

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Can you tell us who it is? I can't see... I have got an annoying pop-up advert in just the wrong place.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Blimey, is it 1983 again?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've never heard of people from New Jersey, USA referred to as "dutch". Strange.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Morecambe & Wise just called, by the way. They want their joke back.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've never heard of people from New Jersey, USA referred to as "dutch". Strange.

FFS you THICKET. 'van Rental'. It sounds a bit like a Dutch surname. Are you really that STUPID (or have you just got NO sense of HUMOUR?)

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
FFS you THICKET. 'van Rental'. It sounds a bit like a Dutch surname. Are you really that STUPID (or have you just got NO sense of HUMOUR?)

You haven't just been whooshed, have you? :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You'd never get away with the Gary Hart to Bristol City rumour these days. How many remember that one? it caused much mirth on here many moons ago as it gathered pace and spread, the current mods would have nipped that one in the bud by post two.

I'm not suggesting that this thread deserves anything but disdain, but far too many thread titles are being "corrected" these days imo.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

No it doesn't. I've got a Dutch friend and his surname is Bauwens. That sounds nothing like van rental.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No it doesn't. I've got a Dutch friend and his surname is Bauwens. That sounds nothing like van rental.

I didn't say 'van Rental' sounded like EVERY Dutch surname, FFS.

The OP was a JOKE. Why is everyone picking HOLES in it?

Miserable bunch.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You'd never get away with the Gary Hart to Bristol City rumour these days. How many remember that one? it caused much mirth on here many moons ago as it gathered pace and spread, the current mods would have nipped that one in the bud by post two.

I'm not suggesting that this thread deserves anything but disdain, but far too many thread titles are being "corrected" these days imo.

It really is a very poor trend. NSC hasn't been the same since the current busy bodies decided that none of us were able to make our own decisions about what threads to open.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here