Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Graham to Forest

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Too much money we would never go for him, that's why we sign players that have spent a fair chunk of there time on the treatment table's because they are cheaper

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Forest demonstrating FFP in action again I see. :facepalm:

Darius Henderson, Jamie Mackie, Ishmael Miller, Marcus Tudgay, Jamie Paterson, Dexter Blackstock, Matt Derbyshire and Simon Cox obviously not a sufficient Championship strikeforce for the Scottish Dwarf's liking. #ffsffp

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Darius Henderson, Jamie Mackie, Ishmael Miller, Marcus Tudgay, Jamie Paterson, Dexter Blackstock, Matt Derbyshire and Simon Cox obviously not a sufficient Championship strikeforce for the Scottish Dwarf's liking. #ffsffp
What he's doing is buying EVERY forward available to prevent other teams from getting their hands on them....I would LOVE it if they stayed down.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
This. I have just asked Insider whether the club is raising the matter of these cheats with the Football league NOW. Why bother to wait for their accounts?

As much as people keep shouting about FFP it will fall at the 1st hurdle when the FL get taken to court Bosman style

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
By the time we play them on the last day of the season Forest's squad list in their match programme will be like a telephone directory.

It will be especially satisfying to deny them a place in the play offs.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
By the time we play them on the last day of the season Forest's squad list in their match programme will be like a telephone directory.

It will be especially satisfying to deny them a place in the play offs.

Even if they get in the play-offs Billy Davies record in it is pretty woeful. Apart from with Derby.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

I would love it if forest fail to go up this year.

I can't stand Davies.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As much as people keep shouting about FFP it will fall at the 1st hurdle when the FL get taken to court Bosman style

Either that or FFP will morph into FFP "lite" with a slap on the wrist for clubs breaking the rules and a 3 months transfer embargo (players still allowed to sign for the club subject to approval by the FL)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Too much money we would never go for him, that's why we sign players that have spent a fair chunk of there time on the treatment table's because they are cheaper

Players that have spent a fair chunk of their time on the treatment table? What, like Kuszczak or Upson or Greer or Ward or Andrews? Well they didn't cost much but they don't spend a fair chunk of their time on the treatment table.

Players who are cheaper? What, like CMS or Ulloa or Buckley or Hoskins? Well they cost a lot but they spend a fair chunk of their time on the treatment table.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

That won't happen.
FFP was a decision of football league club chairmen and from memory only a small handful voted against.
You can make your own rules and ignore them but I don't fancy the chance of taking that to a court.

What will probably happen is that there will be no meaningful penalties to begin with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here