Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2008(ish) signed Kim Eaton shirt auction - proceeds to the REMF

Hi all,

In the process of having a clear-out, and I am reluctantly parting with my 2008(ish) Kim Eaton shirt, signed by a number of the squad. I won this in the NSC shirt sponsorship sweepstake. The shirt can be seen here and here. It is a (I assume women's) medium.

I think the shirt is from the 2008-9 season. I'm crap at identifying signatures but I've spotted Tommy Elphick 24, Adam Hinshelwood 4, Guy Butters 14 and Paul Reid 15. It's signed by 22 members of the squad in total.

I will start an auction now, and close it at 3pm next Monday (27th January). Please enter bids in replies below - the highest bidder at the end of the auction will be contacted by PM.

I've spoken to US and he's said that the easiest way to get the money to the REMF is for the winning bidder to donate the money to one of those running the Brighton Marathon for the REMF - could one or more of the team make themselves known on here (with a link to their Just Giving page)? I'll then package up and send out the shirt.

Finally, if a mod sees this, could they consider stickying it until the closing date?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
£50 from me :)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
:flameboun

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Very generous sten_super.

Last edited: