Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just sign someone

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I read the headline of this thread and I was reminded of a mad old colleague of mine who used to shout "just do something" to her husband. She was a nutter. Didn't know she posted on NSC though.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
homersimpson.jpeg

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'm not spoilt, but I would have thought that we had more money than bournemouth

Why do I picture you laying on the ground in a tantrum bashing your fists on the floor?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm sure we will sign someone. More than one someone! We really need to bring in permanent 'replacements' for AEA and Barnes. Conway to cover Buckley and LuaLua's inevitable injuries, maybe on loan. And another loan to cover Crofty's unfortunate season-ending injury.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
These billionaires eh? More money than sense/morals/ethics/values (delete as appropriate)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm not sure why anyone who pays their own hard earned cash to the club in terms of tickets and or merchandise would want to see the spend £2m on a striker when Cardiff signed Campbell for £650,000 last January and scored 7 in 12.

there are plenty of decent signings available and I'd be fuming if we wasted the little money we do have on a chump

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here