Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just sign someone

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Aug 23, 2011
I'm someone and very cheap but guessing you wouldn't be pleased if the club signed me? I am a striker for one team I play for but a defender for another so that probably gives you an idea of my ability :)

I was disappointed Barnes went for several reasons but mostly as I felt it left us short up front but you need to have faith and patience in the management team and there's no point signing someone for the sake of it.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I don't mean someone as in anybody, I mean someone that can strengthen the team, I was exadurating the £2million bid thing

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Maybe,because of the injuries this season we will be lucky enough to get to the play offs...I think that maybe we are drawing in all the cash with players going out,freeing up wages..for a big push next season when we will be getting a few big named players in...
Today it's instant gratification...at least we are on a steady footing...not like a lot of clubs...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If bournemouth can bid £2 million pounds on a striker, why can't we

Appreciate that you have just joined, welcome BTW, but we get these desperate "Just sign someone" threads at every transfer window.

History has shown that if we sign the wrong players, the same posters scream "What a poor signing! Barber/Garcia/Enrest out!" (Not saying you will).

Think about it though. We have to make sure the signing is right for us. Just signing anyone is a recipe for disaster. Do you really want Chris Holroyd back? He is "someone".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here