bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Scares the sh#t out of me just watching. I hate heights

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I was intrigued by him saying near the end, that he did feel fear on that bridge, but mentally turned it round, took control of his mind, and it became a pleasurable experience for him in the end. I think I could almost understand how he thinks about it all.

Still didn't stop my nuts from retracting every time they showed them hanging off the edge.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Reminded me of that picture, which I always thought was a fake but it's not, of the builders having lunch on the girder above NYC. Which I thought was boggling until I saw the other less famous picture of the workers SLEEPING, yes, SLEEPING on the girder unharnessed! Unbelievable.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
does anyone have a fear of flying? I'm dreadful and need to somehow overcome it, but god knows how. Any ideas?

Cue the clever answers......lol

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Now you see, heights don't really bother me. But having almost given myself an accidental free colonic irrigation on a water slide in Dubai once (chaps: when they say keep your legs crossed...just...keep your legs crossed), I'm not sure anything could make me try this one, opening in Kansas City in May.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/18/video...ore-terrifying-than-we-first-thought-4268074/

I would imagine that you would have to sign a waiver claiming that you are sane and of sound mind and know perfectly well what you are putting yourself through before being allowed to use that. That is fecking mental.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Only saw half of it but from what I saw if I was that spoilt brats Mother he'd be out earning and he wouldn't have time to be dicking about up cranes. Weak Mother.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Only saw half of it but from what I saw if I was that spoilt brats Mother he'd be out earning and he wouldn't have time to be dicking about up cranes. Weak Mother.

I said the same to my other half. If I was his mother I would allow him to carry on what he was doing on the proviso he left home to fend for himself. Doubt he would have time to be 'dicking about up cranes' without financial support from his Mum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here