Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Moyes must go" - get your chops around this

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
These tweets from a lad in Beijing are getting a lot of attention this evening. It all started with him tweeting this beaut:

Kev the Rev - tweeting is a short message posted on a social media platform called, Twitter.

"Very angry we lose today. Been #MUFC fans since 2007 but if we don't win this year I will support 2nd team #MCFC or go back to #CFC."

Since then:

"MUFC BRAND HAS BEEN RUINED BY MOYES!! IT BECAUSE HE A FUKING FOREIGNER WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND VALUES OF BEING A TRUE MANC!! #RIPMUFC :'("

https://twitter.com/Moyes_Must_Go

Kev the Rev - it's this refitting stuff that you're missing out on.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He posts a lot on here doesn't he? used to hate Gus

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I agree with my colleague in Beijing in as much that if we do not beat Burnley and get a point at Watford I shall shift my allegiance to CPFC.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
M.Utd and Chelsea fans summed up to a tee

What was Brighton's average gate at run down withdean , when they didnt have a wealthy benefactor as chairman ? Now compare it to the average gate at the shiny new amex stadium , with a wealthy benefactor as chairman , anyone would think some brighton fans have double standards. ......

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
What was Brighton's average gate at run down withdean , when they didnt have a wealthy benefactor as chairman ? Now compare it to the average gate at the shiny new amex stadium , with a wealthy benefactor as chairman , anyone would think some brighton fans have double standards. ......

:tosser:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Fantastic stuff - the outraged Manchester United fans too stupid to spot a parody account. Mind you, if they were intelligent they'd probably support their local team anyway.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Didn't bushy say he had reined in his support of Chelsea and had been attending a few matches at the Amex... have I got that right?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Well...I've lost count of the times I've seen lads from the tap or the park view who used to laugh at us "muppets" traipsing off to withers in the pissing rain who are now regulars at the Amex and have been Brighton faithful for years.

At the end of the day...it's all good. God loves a sinner come to his understanding.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Well youve shot me down in flames there with such a forensic dissection of my post , anyone would think you havent the intelligence to respond with a rational argument.

I see that apostrophes aren't part of your armoury. However we move on. What was the capacity at Withdean?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Didn't bushy say he had reined in his support of Chelsea and had been attending a few matches at the Amex... have I got that right?

Ive got a season ticket at the amex for me and my two boys , chelsea is beyond a joke now , there are people dressed in tracksuits with tabards with ' here to help ' written on them , to direct the tourists to their seats , literall hundreds of chinese milling about taking pictures , ill always support chelsea , but the club I knew and loved has gone.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Ive got a season ticket at the amex for me and my two boys , chelsea is beyond a joke now , there are people dressed in tracksuits with tabards with ' here to help ' written on them , to direct the tourists to their seats , literall hundreds of chinese milling about taking pictures , ill always support chelsea , but the club I knew and loved has gone.

Thank, bushy. Out of interest, would it have made a difference to you in getting season tickets for you and your boys if Albion had still been playing at Withdean? (Just to be clear, this isn't a snide post on my part).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here