Albion Women v Tottenham Live Stream

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not Spurs at Withdean again? :)

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Why aren't there any female officials officiating the match? We have a female lines lady in the mens game but not at ladies level, would have thought that the ladies game would try and develop female officials.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Does one have to pay to get in?

I'm toying with the idea of going to the gym and watching that can be my warm up or warm down.

Season ticket holders and under 16s get in for free. Otherwise £2. At least that was the charge today.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Why aren't there any female officials officiating the match? We have a female lines lady in the mens game but not at ladies level, would have thought that the ladies game would try and develop female officials.

Someones got to make the half time refreshemnts.................

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Talk about hoof it. Where is the cultured passing game that the club encourages at every level?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Don't know about anyone else but the stream keeps freezing then plays. Anyone got Paul Barbers e-mail address :wink:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Talk about hoof it. Where is the cultured passing game that the club encourages at every level?

It is being taught in training but like in professional football when the players are behind and time is running out they start panicking and playing the longer ball.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Went to the match today - my first time seeing the women live. A completely different experience to going to the Amex, but I enjoyed it and will definitely go again. Thought they deserved to get that late equaliser :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here