Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
People are expecting far to much from Cms,he was crap in the months leading upto his injury yet some seem to think he's gonna be upto speed and firing on all cylinders.i hope he is,I'd love to see the cms of old but I don't think we will see that till next season when he's properly fit.Is he out of contract in the Summer?

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Will we now see the 'real' CMS? There is a chance that CMS's strengths may be better suited to Garcia's playing style than they were to Poyet's. Wishful thinking?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Realistically CMS isn't going to be up anywhere like full speed until his featured in at least six/eight first team games so thats early to mid April at best and thats on the basis there is no reaction.

He could be a lively sub towards the end of the season and he would be relatively fresh going into the run in and if we make the play-off's but I don't think we can rely on him with any confidence, thats why it's imperative we sign at least one more striker and anything CMS can give us this season should be treated as a bonus.

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Doesn't matter how many strikers we have, all the time we play with a lone striker they are all going to be warming the bench for most of the time, this is why we find it hard to attract a quality striker in the first place.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
At least we seem to be playing balls through the middle and down the flanks quicker this season. Lost count of how many time CMS made the runs just for the ball to be passed about the middle/back four. I think Kemy will link up really well with CMS if played in same team.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here