Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Orlandi Takes Positives from Defeat

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
andrea-l229-1303248_478x359.jpg

Orlandi made his first start for Albion against Derby County since the opening day at Leeds United

PUBLISHED
08:00 19th January 2014
by Adam Tighe
We have controlled them and they have had one chance and unfortunately they have scored from that"
Andrea Orlandi
Andrea Orlandi was disappointed to come away from the iPro Stadium empty handed but believes there were positives to take from the 1-0 loss.
Patrick Bamford’s late strike saw Derby edge out the Seagulls in a tight affair but the midfielder felt Albion contained the Championship’s top scorers well.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I feel we had a good game and controlled it but then one action from them decided it.
“They had a deflected shot and scored and they are the team in the league that scores the most goals.
“We have controlled them and they have had one chance and unfortunately they have scored from that.
“So maybe we have to be more concentrated and try to take our chances, but it is quite difficult to come to Derby and play like we did so we have to take some positives out of this game.”
The midfielder made his first start since the opening day of the season after a persistent knee injury kept him sidelined, but the former Barcelona player was content with his contribution.
“I was quite pleased because physically I felt quite good and I forgot about my knee, but I don’t want to talk about it anymore.
“I am fit to play and it was good to get some minutes under my belt but obviously we lost so I am not happy about that.
“My only start was at the start of August so it has been a long time but now I want to look ahead to the rest of the season and be ready to play.”
Albion v Doncaster at the Amex on February 8th, 3pm kick off. Tickets available online, at the Amex Ticket Office or via the telephone on 08443271901.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here