Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Austrailia v England 3rd time lucky ODI ss2 3.30 am ko

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Here we go again then , Broad must come back in for Bresnan and Root has had his chips at 3 so Carberry must slot in there , should Cook get another go ? Probably will but id rather they try something different as it just aint working is it .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sorry, I really can't get motivated for this, I will have a look at the score when I get up but I expect the worst. How many matches in this one day series ? will 3 wins take it ?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Who are this Austrailia England are playing?

Have they any connection to the Convicts who have been kicking our arses for the past couple of months? ???

And obviously were very, very, loose. Probably by 100 runs or so I reckon.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The England theme tune....

[yt]MK6TXMsvgQg[/yt]

were loose

D

Deleted member 18477

Gave up on this tour after the tests... Embarrassing and depressing.

Come on Andy Murray!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sadly its the best of 5 vegster plenty of time for a comeback !!

Meanwhile back on planet earth ...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sadly its the best of 5 vegster plenty of time for a comeback !!

Meanwhile back on planet earth ...

Thanks, so, we have to win the next three.... I wonder what I would get on Betfred for that happening ? I could clean up if I could waste one pound.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
For those wanting to see Cook or Root lose their wickets it actually starts at 3.20

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
You can get 16-1 England to win 3-2 which seems a tad short and 5-4 on a 5-0 Aussie whitewash which seems more realistic . Skybet odds

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You can get 16-1 England to win 3-2 which seems a tad short and 5-4 on a 5-0 Aussie whitewash which seems more realistic . Skybet odds

16-1 for us to win 3 on the bounce is very poor odds. No wonder bookies never go bust.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well its all going much the way as thr last 7 games so far England chose to bat and are 93-3 off 22 overs ! And Bresnans playing ! Kin mental .

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
243/9 innings closed

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well its all going much the way as thr last 7 games so far England chose to bat and are 93-3 off 22 overs ! And Bresnans playing ! Kin mental .

Australia rattling along as usual. Fully expect them to chase 244 down and win by 4-6 wickets. At least England ladies won again.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The England cricket team - after the way they have performed in Australia, does anyone really give a damn about them anymore? What a shambles.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Warner gone to Stokes. Come on England. 122/2

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Awful. With Broad back why not make him captain and get Cook out of it, the bloke is destroyed. We look directionless out there, he has to be dropped, bring Carberry back in to open. We're flogging a dead horse here. If you're going to keep him as test captain, get him out of the ODI firing line. 4, 22, 35....not good enough with the bat and not creative enough in the field. It all seems like it jobs for the boys, everyone is too nice to each other, the harsh words and decisions are not being taken. This is the worst tour in history!!!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Were shit & we know we are we're shit & we know we are :ffsparr:

Got to the point where I think losing every game would be best now as a couple of wins and we'll get the same shit 'something to build on' ect ect, it's just embarrassing.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Aus win by 7 wickets with 10 overs to spare.

Yes, the last game really showed how close we are Cook!!!!

He has to go, this is ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here