Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Suarez is a dirty diving cheating git

That is all. :tosser::tosser::tosser:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
No contact for me, the keeper shouldnt have came out and even attempted to get the ball - but he didnt touch Suarez, who assumed the keeper was going to touch him so started to go down.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blimey...why because he brushed his knee?

So what about all the grabbing and pushing at corners then...

Suarez goes down like he has been shot if someone breathes on him....odious shit of a player.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Not a pen. Have we been brainwashed by so many of these types of challenges that we just think it should be a pen? Not enough contact for me.

Apparently, yes.

Also just because its Suarez as well and just because he is the top scorer this season - he apparently can do no wrong.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
But there was 'some' contact, therefore a penalty.

To use that argument, at every corner there must be penalties given if anyone touches an opposing player?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Welll the experts on MOTD after looking at the pen incident over and over again for half hour....agree there was contact and it was a penalty.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
What's the difference between Oscar's dive for Chelski versus Southampton the other week and Suarez's today? They looked pretty much the same to me. And everyone for Oscar's said what a great decision by the ref then to book Oscar...

I thought neither were penalties, and that both were blatant dives and what I hate about football. Suarez should have been booked.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Very difficult to tell. Murphy on MOTD said it took him 30 minutes to decide. See them given all the time. Certainly wouldn't call him a cheating diving git based on that.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
What's the difference between Oscar's dive for Chelski versus Southampton the other week and Suarez's today? They looked pretty much the same to me. And everyone for Oscar's said what a great decision by the ref then to book Oscar...

Exactly, the Oscar decision was correct too - so if that was - then it certainly makes the Suarez decision wrong. No consistency.

And id hardly call them "experts" on MOTD, they have been wetting themselves over Suarez all season so would never say anything was against him.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Would be more than prepared to claim it wasn't a penalty if that was the case but it looked pretty solid to me. And, ouch, that Ramirez tackle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here