Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Customer accusing me of ruining his car!

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
At work today I was just minding my own business when a gentleman that I can only describe as a modern day Mr Bean asked me, what I thought was to help him fit a stereo into his car.

Obviously I obliged and lent into his car, I could already feel his eyes burning into my backside and that's when u felt his hand grab my chutney channel, being the professional I didn't say anything but I did end up scuffing his stereo.

And apparently I'm the bad guy! What shall I do? I feel more violated than a kid at radio 1 in the 70', yet this guy has threatened to speak to head office ( which for all I know could be innuendo)

Dec 29, 2011
Sounds like a complete and utter **** to me. I bet he's on a random forum right now asking for advice and then getting sarcy to the ones that give it to him :tosser:

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
At work today I was just minding my own business when a gentleman that I can only describe as a modern day Mr Bean asked me, what I thought was to help him fit a stereo into his car.

Obviously I obliged and lent into his car, I could already feel his eyes burning into my backside and that's when u felt his hand grab my chutney channel, being the professional I didn't say anything but I did end up scuffing his stereo.

And apparently I'm the bad guy! What shall I do? I feel more violated than a kid at radio 1 in the 70', yet this guy has threatened to speak to head office ( which for all I know could be innuendo)

I love your picture I actually have that costume but in black.
I know nothing to do with this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here