Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the guy who shouted at the steward to get out the way..

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I was sat next to him. It was funny. As was the steward who told me to put my camera away although I was allowed to take pictures with a smartphone...

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
I was sat next to him. It was funny. As was the steward who told me to put my camera away although I was allowed to take pictures with a smartphone...

That was me sat next to you Baron Pepperpot. My mate was quite taken with Lee Grant!!

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham

What Camera was it? I once got told to shorten my zoom by a steward at Forest, not stop using the compact just have it on less than full zoom!

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
He was slightly hindering my view and I felt I should let him know in no uncertain terms.

I mean Christ what does he expect?! He comes and stands in front of me with no thought at all that he's in a bloody football stadium in front of thousands of fans?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
The begging of the steward to move was pure theatre. It reminded me of the song 'two pints of lager and a packet of crisps' At first a polite request gradually becoming a beg of extreme anguish. Funking funny.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
He was slightly hindering my view and I felt I should let him know in no uncertain terms.

I mean Christ what does he expect?! He comes and stands in front of me with no thought at all that he's in a bloody football stadium in front of thousands of fans?

Tried the thumbs up thing, but doesn't seem to work. Anyway:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Tried the thumbs up thing, but doesn't seem to work. Anyway:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

They told me off for swearing fairly early on (ok fine), and were then a bit confused and didn't really know what to do when I adhered to it but started screaming such things as 'Grant you are very incompetent', etc etc, blah blah...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here