Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess WHAT happens when you SELL your BEST players ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
And don't STRENGTHEN the squad ? You LOSE to a team like Derby who were in FREEFALL before today. All the LICKERS will be having a GROUP hug and comparing BOBBLE hats WHILST the REAL supporters KNOW if WE don't beat Port VEIL next week the SEASON is over.

Get your WALLET out BLOOM and SPEND some CASH on the team before it is TOO late.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
And don't STRENGTHEN the squad ? You LOSE to a team like Derby who were in FREEFALL before today. All the LICKERS will be having a GROUP hug and comparing BOBBLE hats WHILST the REAL supporters KNOW if WE don't beat Port VEIL next week the SEASON is over.

Get your WALLET out BLOOM and SPEND some CASH on the team before it is TOO late.

DiCKs GoT All ThE MoNey YoU KnOw ThAT !!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We may scrape a play off place but can wave goodbye to a top 2 place. More than likely a fourth championship season at the Amex coming up. St sales will I think drop at least 5000 to 18000.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We may scrape a play off place but can wave goodbye to a top 2 place. More than likely a fourth championship season at the Amex coming up. St sales will I think drop at least 5000 to 18000.

An with it are realistic chances of a top 10 finish as more budget cuts are then made

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
You joke but this transfer window has been a massive cock up so far, should have sold Bridcutt, kept Barnes and Abd and bought a attacking midfielder with the money from Bridcutt. Instead we're scrabbling around for journey man forwards and Bridcutt is sitting around at home watching day time TV when we've got a game on.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There could be a crisis come renewal this year as people know they can pick and choose games next season in the championship with 5000 extra seats for sale and 3000 - 4000 of those going unsold each game. It could be 8000 - 9000 extra seats next season so for those that want to choose games and go to 15 games it is a very attractive option many people will take up.

D

Deleted member 22389

Well all I will say is that these people are not real supporters then. I fear this will be the case.
Oscar really didn't arrive in the best of circumstances, and I think he has done a bloody good job.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003

It can only mean one thing...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,415

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Fourth champion season, how good is that!! Little old Brighton things are really on the up, well done lads!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well all I will say is that these people are not real supporters then. I fear this will be the case.
Oscar really didn't arrive in the best of circumstances, and I think he has done a bloody good job.

We all know 10000 or so are die hard fans at tops.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fourth champion season, how good is that!! Little old Brighton things are really on the up, well done lads!

All good and well but the game plan is Premiership football. The whole set up has been Premiership from the start except the team. There will come a point when support will have peaked and the decline will happen if we are in the championship for much longer.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It would be enbarassing to get promoted with the likes of Grabban, Conway and Mason who are obviously not good enough for long contracts to play in the Premier League.

Next season might be a chance to go for the automatic places. If we keep Will Buckley and our better players. Not fussed about Liam Bridcutt.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
You joke but this transfer window has been a massive cock up so far, should have sold Bridcutt, kept Barnes and Abd and bought a attacking midfielder with the money from Bridcutt. Instead we're scrabbling around for journey man forwards and Bridcutt is sitting around at home watching day time TV when we've got a game on.

Totally agree. We all knew Bridcutt was going, deal with it quickly to avoid the disruption we have. And as for Barnes why transfer with no one lined up, the transfer was in our hands. Grabban couldn't agree terms and Mason is 2.5m, would be surprised if we paid that, leaving us with an issue.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
It would be enbarassing to get promoted with the likes of Grabban, Conway and Mason who are obviously not good enough for long contracts to play in the Premier League.

Next season might be a chance to go for the automatic places. If we keep Will Buckley and our better players. Not fussed about Liam Bridcutt.

While I love what Will has done for us ----- he is a sick note and I would not bet £1 on getting more than twenty five games out of him next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here