Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt "not focused enough"

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Oscar Garcia, "Liam Bridcutt was fit to play, but Liam didn't think he was focused enough"

If only I could use that excuse for my job....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Shouldn't even be allowed to train.

Should be made to sit at home and get unfit and fat, that way when Poyet buys him he can lose him for a month like we have.

Jimmy Grimble

What an unprofessional selfish prick.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Oscar Garcia, "Liam Bridcutt was fit to play, but Liam didn't think he was focused enough"

If only I could use that excuse for my job....
..... as he collects another 5 grand for doing nothing......

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He is being completely unprofessional and needs to grow up.

If his mind is not on the game hat's one thing, but if he is not prepared to play, he should be fined.

I'm sure he'll get his move, but it is a shame that potentially his attitude could leave a 'sour taste in the mouth', particularly after he has been absolutely magnificent for us.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How professional, especially after a season- ending injury to Crofts in our last match.

I really think we should have sold him. Now we have the nightmare scenario - a bad apple. Ulloa straight down the tunnel at the end too. Stalwarts like Barnes and El- Abd gone too and some tricky games coming up. We need to do some business quickly because we don't look like scoring.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I really think we should have sold him. Now we have the nightmare scenario - a bad apple. Ulloa straight down the tunnel at the end too. Stalwarts like Barnes and El- Abd gone too and some tricky games coming up. We need to do some business quickly because we don't lok like scoring.

Granted I don't see a lot of Brighton, but when I did I never thought Barnes was bad, decent forward for this level who will get 10 -15 goals a season, you have replaced him with a non league player, albeit on loan

And you wonder why you struggle to score

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here