Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to be positive with a capital P

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Yes it's always sad to lose,but come on we are 7th and on course for our 2nd best finish since 1983 and Bloom will get it right before the end of the transfer period. My glass is half full:bhasign:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Def need 2-3 new faces before the end of the transfer window whether we get them is another thing. I'm sure Oscar isn't to impressed to lose Barnes and not have a nailed on replacement for him today

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Absolutely agree with all of this. Dowie hates us, and was quite complimentary about us defensively and said we looked more likely to score. Couldn't have been that bad.

Just feel mugged by Derby that's all. Of course D'urso cheated us at the start of the season......

We do need some new bodies in though.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Absolutely agree with all of this. Dowie hates us, and was quite complimentary about us defensively and said we looked more likely to score. Couldn't have been that bad.

Just feel mugged by Derby that's all. Of course D'urso cheated us at the start of the season......

Watched the game on a stream and we looked in control for much of the game. It was always going to be one of those occasions when one moment of magic would win it, and Bamford's did. Can't remember Tomas having to make a save otherwise, apart from punching out the odd cross or corner.

Upson's header and Leo's opportunistic shot from close in straight after their goal were our clearest opportunities. Got into one or two good positions but were reduced to long range shots from JFC and Andrews. Short of ideas late in the game when we had lots of possession but couldn't create anything. Very much missed Kaz/Buckley etc.

Still, onwards and upwards. At least we didn't get tonked 7-1. Bet that hurt, Dougie :lolol:

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven

Nail on head...mugged...but we only deserved a draw really!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Def need 2-3 new faces before the end of the transfer window whether we get them is another thing. I'm sure Oscar isn't to impressed to lose Barnes and not have a nailed on replacement for him today

I wonder who took that decision? Whoever it is needs a kick up the backside - just for starters.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We're Brighton and Hove Albion. Could you imagine how awful life would have been had we grown up supporting any other footballing team on the planet?

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
someone needs to be positive- its been a bad week for the albion. Sold a legend, missed out on Grabban, Bridders having a sulk and losing to Derby, Ulloa out of sorts, Obika loan not seeming the answer up front. Missing Barnes off the bench I could go on

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here