Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
derby.jpg v seagulls.jpg

Defender Richard Keogh will be assessed (knee ligament) and could return after missing the last two months.
Patrick Bamford could make his full debut after coming on as a substitute during last week's defeat at Leicester.
Brighton midfielder Andrew Crofts will miss the rest of the season after suffering a cruciate knee injury.
Winger Will Buckley (hamstring) is out along with long-term absentees Will Hoskins (knee) and Craig Mackail-Smith (Achilles).

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-Head
• Derby won the earlier meeting this season 2-1 at the AMEX Stadium in August. It is their only win in the last five meetings in all competitions and seven meetings in the league.
• Brighton are unbeaten in the last three meetings at Derby, winning one. Derby's last home win was 3-0 in November 2004.

Derby

• Derby have lost their last three games in all competitions. They had won eight of their previous nine games, drawing one.
• Derby have scored 49 league goals so far this season - more than any other side in the Championship.
• Derby have lost their last two home games in all competitions without scoring. They had won their previous four games at home.

Brighton

• Brighton have lost only two of their 15 games in all competitions since early October. Those defeats were at home against Barnsley and away at Charlton in the Championship last month.
• Brighton have failed to score in only one of their last 14 games in all competitions. They drew 0-0 at home against Huddersfield on 21 December.
• Brighton have lost only one of their last seven away games, winning four.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Think we might get a bit of a roasting today but never mind. It's a "home" game for me. Had a lie-in and setting off for the match about 1pm. .....unheard of luxury! :lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Albion to win 3-1
you heard it here first

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Trains messed up & natural road route is closed due to roadworks. Perhaps the supreme being is telling us to stay away so we don't see the drubbing we're going to get? Also, this thread was started too late. Were loose.

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
A local one for me too. Derby have had a good run but mostly against mid / low table teams. They have struggled more against Wigan and if course Leicester. A point would be excellent.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No officials?

Were loose

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Tough game which if we win will not only be a big statement but will also make me feel we can really secure a play off spot. I'm going 1-1 with them scoring first.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
On the way to the airport and will be flying to Poland all the way through the match. First game I've missed in ages but a win today would really establish us as play off candidates. Up the Albion !!!!!

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Depends on how Derby respond to last weeks thrashing, lets not forget they have lost three in a row now and we would be disappointed to lose at home to Wigan. I can't call it so i'm going for 2-2 :(

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Will be very happy with a point. If we take three I shall really start to believe that we are proper contenders.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here