Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton and Benefit streets.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Shame he fell for the trap laid out by "media social engineering" - he projects he is half-intelligent.

Has to be added tho, the next day he backtracked on twitter.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'd support a breeding license if it stopped bell-ends like Barton entering this world.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
After my partner working in child protection and special care baby units I would complete back a system of reversible sterilisation at birth which you have to apply to have reversed when you prove you are capable of being a parent.

Those pesky human rights laws and lack of scientific advances scupper my plan though

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Breeding laws will come into place at some point in the future. With a finite amount of habitable space and resources it's actually inevitable, that's if nature doesn't get there first. The population can't increase exponentially forever. None of us will be around to see it happen though.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I have a theory on breeding - the the less teeth you have, and the higher the quantity of Elizabeth Duke jewelery you wear, the more likely you are to conceive multiple times.

Take into account the stereotype of the middle class couple who arrange conception rota's with the best times of the month to make babies, and contrast that to the families of 10 living on benefits.

To simplify, I call it the "Jeremy Kyle" Theory - the more likely you are to appear on his show, the more likely you are to be able to pop out kids.

I'm aware I sound like a Daily Mail reader - this is what watching 2 episodes of Benefits Street has done to me :D

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Oh the irony. If Joey Barton couldn't play football (I use that term loosely). He would be one of these people. Barton is just a chav playing football.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Shame he fell for the trap laid out by "media social engineering" - he projects he is half-intelligent.

well you like to claim you are half intelligent(what happened to the other half) and yet you fell into the trap that your constant self important ramblings would eventually lead to your banning,it seems everyone saw this coming except you.

wally!

(says the bloke talking to a banned freak)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here