Mikaeel Kular - Body Found/Mother Detained

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm not at all surprised.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
The timeline never seemed right such as he was put to bed at 9pm and was not there in the morning,i would say almost all parents check their kids bedroom before they turn in themselves well we did.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Also most parents lock the doors from the inside (latch, double lock etc) so toddlers cannot sleepwalk out the house.

it's probably one of three things...

a) un-explainable paranormal abduction.
b) someone who knew him got in and got him.
c) the mum had enough of a tantrum / her life / and dumped him.

probably c, but if one has deeply researched the dunblane story, or the peado rings in aristocratic scotland, b cannot be ruled out.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Sad but least surprising arrest of the year.

The very notion that a 3 year old gets up, gets dressed and opens the door without anyone noticing is preposterous. Mine so much as coughs and the wife is bolt upright in the middle of the night.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sad but least surprising arrest of the year.

The very notion that a 3 year old gets up, gets dressed and opens the door without anyone noticing is preposterous.

I was a milkman many years ago and was delivering in Collingwood Close in Peacehaven at about 5am when I saw a little boy playing on the pavement. I asked him to show me where he lived and he lead me there, so I rang the bell and eventually his mum came to the door and took him in. So these things do happen.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
When it was announced yesterday that the little boy hadn't been seen at his nursery since christmas, to me it became inevitable that the parents would soon be brought into custardy.

RIP little man.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Hope people's judgement is reserved until the full facts are clear. Terrible tradegy but there is the chance of natural death. It 's easy to jump to conclusion, but no-one in sound mind would kill a child surely?

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Hope people's judgement is reserved until the full facts are clear. Terrible tradegy but there is the chance of natural death. It 's easy to jump to conclusion, but no-one in sound mind would kill a child surely?

If 'natural death', why was body found elsewhere? So very sad.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Anyone find it odd that he was found at his AUNT's house, though (as yet) only the MOTHER has reportedly been arrested?

WHOEVER did it, I hope they rot in hell.

You can be tracked everywhere you go these days , the SIM card in your mobile leaves a "footprint" even when the phone is switched off. Once your movements have been established you're bound to show up on CCTV footage matching the timeline.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You can be tracked everywhere you go these days , the SIM card in your mobile leaves a "footprint" even when the phone is switched off. Once your movements have been established you're bound to show up on CCTV footage matching the timeline.

Are you Hybrid X?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
how does this work technically?

The mobile phone masts collect data , if the phone is switched off it will still be picked up by cellular towers as you pass through and the signal triangulated to pinpoint an exact location.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
If 'natural death', why was body found elsewhere? So very sad.

Shock does funny things. Not saying it's like that episode of Eastenders where in shock she swapped her dead baby with another. But I was in a serious car crash when I was young and denied all knowledge of being it in at first.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here