Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rename your real name

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
A spin off from the username thread what would you change your real name to?

I work with a guy called, Randy Maloy-Armstrong-Smithe

And yes he uses his full treble barrelled name, so something along those lines.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Darren Paine-change to IIsa Paine, or alternatively Window/glass!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Frank Zatawongi or Fred Fernackerpan

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
my partner changed her surname to mine surname with depol......£30 online.........cheaper than any wedding :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
my partner changed her surname to mine surname with depol......£30 online.........cheaper than any wedding :)

Apparently you don't have to do it by deed poll, you can change your name any time you like, and notify the relevant authorities, bank, council etc.

Anyone over the age of 16 can change their name at any time. You can change either your forename, your surname or both. You can add new names or drop a name you do not want. You can use your new name for all purposes including getting married or applying for a passport. You can not change your name for purposes of fraud.

You do not have to fill in any forms or get permission. You just start using your changed name instead of your old one. However, you may find that some organisations want to see written evidence of your name change. This could be a letter from a doctor, priest or solicitor, or an announcement in the press. You may prefer to make a statutory declaration or change your name by deed poll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here