Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wolf Of Wall Street

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Can't believe how much I enjoyed it. Just so good. Martin scorsese's best film in years.

No doubt it won't win best picture or Dicaprio leading actor at the oscars but seriously go and see it.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
just got back - really enjoyed it. Di Caprio was bloody excellent.

having read the book I wasn't sure what to expect but they are very similar and Scorsese has done a quality job.

lots and lots of nice breasts too - always a bonus...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I saw this afternoon. Still not entirely sure how I feel about it. Pretty confident it's not going to be in my top 5 list this year, but I didn't hate it.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Thoroughly enjoyed it, Cheech and Chong meets Debbie does Dallas meets Wall Street!

3hrs though......

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I enjoyed it, felt it got a bit stodgy towards the end, but all long fims kind of do that IMO

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Can't believe how much I enjoyed it. Just so good. Martin scorsese's best film in years.

No doubt it won't win best picture or Dicaprio leading actor at the oscars but seriously go and see it.

It was alright, think it was way too long and was repetitive all the way through with an obvious ending. This said enjoyed the start of it

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I saw it last night. I thought it was a good. The bit where he stumbled out of the helicopter and fell in the pool cracked me up, as well as the crawling to his sports car.

I also saw Philomena last week at the cinema. Well worth a watch. Tragic and funny.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
"American Hustle" is better IMO ~ and less than 3 hours !

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
"American Hustle" is better IMO ~ and less than 3 hours !

I didn't enjoy American Hustle, i was expecting something 'cleverer' although Christian Bale was superb (Better than Leonardo unfortunately for Leo!)

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
As were talking about films I watched Gravity 3D at the IMAX in Crawley today. Absolutely amazing!!

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
It was alright, think it was way too long and was repetitive all the way through with an obvious ending. This said enjoyed the start of it

I thought it was very very good but really can't understand the need to stretch it out for 3 hours, lots of excessively long scenes and the whole Lumley thing seemed a bit unnecessary....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I used to struggle to like De Caprio, but after Inception and Shutter Island I am mellowing, I might give this a look but I am desperate to get to see 12 years a slave then I have a Mrs V obligation to see some film about folk music in Greenwich village so It might be difficult.

i used to struggle to like de caprio, but after inception and shutter island i am mellowing, i might give this a look but i am desperate to get to see 12 years a slave then i have a mrs v obligation to see some film about folk music in greenwich village so it might be difficult.

Saw 12 years a slave last night,a feel good movie it is not,good film though:down:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I used to struggle to like De Caprio, but after Inception and Shutter Island I am mellowing, I might give this a look but I am desperate to get to see 12 years a slave then I have a Mrs V obligation to see some film about folk music in Greenwich village so It might be difficult.

That folk singer film is probably Inside Llewyn Davis? The new Cohen Brothers film and is supposed to be absolutely brilliant so it may not be as bad as it sounds. Although the Cohens can be a bit hit and miss these days this one is supposed to be a little gem.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That folk singer film is probably Inside Llewyn Davis? The new Cohen Brothers film and is supposed to be absolutely brilliant so it may not be as bad as it sounds. Although the Cohens can be a bit hit and miss these days this one is supposed to be a little gem.

Yes, that is the film, its on at Dukes @ Komedia, glad it's not too bad, I will travel now in hope rather than expectation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here