Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

severnside gull admits to Blowing off in public

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Is it really necessary? On Tuesday I found myself browsing the 'screw' aisle in B&Q, Worthing. I was on my own checking out the galvanised 4 inchers when a 'fat' man with slightly gingering hair and a shining sweaty complexion entered the very same aisle to view the 'self tappers'. No problem I thought, each to their own, 'self tappers' are good in their own right, respect. Suddenly, ginger man leaves the aisle, leaving behind what can best be described as the smell of a hundred household dustbins full of rotting fish and old pork meat.

Then, the only good looking 'woman' in the whole shop, and possibly the whole of Worthing, ever, enters the aisle with me still coughing up under my breath, still chewing on fat boys innards.

Why do people fart in public? It's disgusting and unnecessary. Do not do it.
Thank you.

Last edited:

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Is it really necessary? On Tuesday I found myself browsing the 'screw' aisle in B&Q, Worthing. I was on my own checking out the galvanised 4 inchers when a 'fat' man with slightly gingering hair and a slighly sweaty complexion entered the very same aisle to view the 'self tappers'. No problem I thought, each to their own, 'self tappers' are good in their own right, respect. But then suddenly, ginger man leaves the aisle, leaving behind what can best be described as the smell of a hundred household dustbins full of rotting fish and old pork meat.

Then, the only good looking 'woman' in the whole shop, and possibly the whole of Worthing, ever, enters the aisle with me still coughing up under my breath, still chewing on fat boys innards.

Thank you.

Was it tommy Fraser?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
In all seriousness - when in Tesco or some big shop, when the aisle is clear and you let one rip AND it smells horrendous, making swift movements away from the area but safe enough to see the reaction of the next few people to pass through that space without being identified as the culprit - who doesn't find that funny!!!

Human nature at its most natural.

Eat, Drink, Pee, Dump, Sleep, Sex, Burp and Fart - all very natural

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
A few months back I was in said B&Q. Alone in an aisle, a silent one escaped, just in time for a husband and wife to walk around the corner. After a cartoon like pause the wife suddenly stops talking, thumps her husband and calls him a dirty *******. I kept my poker face on and drifted away. The sad thing is I am sitting here sniggering as I write this. So yes I totally disapprove of public farting, or at least I will do when I finally grow up.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Is it really necessary? On Tuesday I found myself browsing the 'screw' aisle in B&Q, Worthing. I was on my own checking out the galvanised 4 inchers when a 'fat' man with slightly gingering hair and a slighly sweaty complexion entered the very same aisle to view the 'self tappers'. No problem I thought, each to their own, 'self tappers' are good in their own right, respect. But then suddenly, ginger man leaves the aisle, leaving behind what can best be described as the smell of a hundred household dustbins full of rotting fish and old pork meat.

Thank you.

Apologies - I'd had the previous night's left over curry for breakfast with a fried egg on top washed down with a prune smoothie.
I shouldn't really have been in that aisle - I thought Self-Tappers was help yourself spainish type snacks.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Is it really necessary? On Tuesday I found myself browsing the 'screw' aisle in B&Q, Worthing. I was on my own checking out the galvanised 4 inchers when a 'fat' man with slightly gingering hair and a shining sweaty complexion entered the very same aisle to view the 'self tappers'. No problem I thought, each to their own, 'self tappers' are good in their own right, respect. Suddenly, ginger man leaves the aisle, leaving behind what can best be described as the smell of a hundred household dustbins full of rotting fish and old pork meat.

Thank you.

Have you got a problem with fat ginger people?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Apologies - I'd had the previous night's left over curry for breakfast with a fried egg on top washed down with a prune smoothie.
I shouldn't really have been in that aisle - I thought Self-Tappers was help yourself spainish type snacks.

You need to cut/wash and possibly dye your hair man

I love dropping my hat in public,there is no greater feeling than hearing a complete stranger shout" who the f@ck was that?"
With the constant intrusion of CCTV in public places it's one of the last acts of japery one can still enjoy without fear of being spotted by big brother.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Should have followed fat ginger man (from this day forth to be known as a 'Fraser') into the gardening aisle and asked if he wanted decking.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
My other half suffers terribly with wind but she would never dream of doing it in public.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here