Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS returns to training

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Says he did 3/4 of training today, when it got more intense, he did running. Going to be training with DS and dipping in and out of first team to do the easier stuff.

Scored his first goal today and got a massive cheer from the rest of the team

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Says he did 3/4 of training today, when it got more intense, he did running. Going to be training with DS and dipping in and out of first team to do the easier stuff.

Scored his first goal today and got a massive cheer from the rest of the team

He always does running, no matter what else is happening in the match.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
the Albion site is splashing with this in last few minutes
http://www.player.seagulls.co.uk/latest-news/article/3625494
Its a video clip though.
I, cough, don't have a Seagulls player sub. Anyone care to watch this and give us a summary...

Had been training with the Dev squad for a couple of weeks, did 3/4 of a session with the first team but stepped out when it became more intense. When he scored his first goal in training the rest of the squad cheered.

Mixing training between the Dev squad and full squad, but he may have first Dev game in the next week or so. Feeling strong and reckons he will be ready to play a part in the first team soon.

I noticed that Bridcutt was working hard in training and the moral of the squad looks good with Oscar putting them through their paces.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bit of chat then they went to a clip of him training and scoring his first (training) goal since coming back, which prompted cheers and applause from the rest of the lads. A nice touch.

Said he's been training with the youngsters for a while and the step up to first team training was a big one. Needs to build it up slowly and be sensible.

Great to see him back in action!

:)

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Can that guy who was inferring CMS was refusing to do anything in training, and was likely to be out til the end of the season, please explain himself.....?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I wonder if he'll be back playing before Murray?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Great news. The sooner CMS is back firing on all cylinders the better.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
if he comes back firing on all cylinders it will be like signing a £3.5 m player ....................OH!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here