Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SSN reports Di Fanti to leave Sunderland

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sky Sources: Sunderland director of football Roberto De Fanti to leave the club in the next 24 hours

Where does this leave the Bridders deal?

[TWEET] "https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/statuses/424198315048071168" [/TWEET]

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Sky Sources: Sunderland director of football Roberto De Fanti to leave the club in the next 24 hours

Where does this leave the Bridders deal?

[TWEET] "https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/statuses/424198315048071168" [/TWEET]

I have a feeling this is GP getting his own way, if anything it's likely to increase the chances of Bridders leaving.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Great for Poyet and I think Sunderland.

Gus works best when he is in total control. Provided he has some restrictions on what he can spend.

Would think Bridcutt is as good as sold now. I wonder if he will still go for Buckley or if the injury will put him off.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Great for Poyet and I think Sunderland.

Gus works best when he is in total control. Provided he has some restrictions on what he can spend.

Would think Bridcutt is as good as sold now. I wonder if he will still go for Buckley or if the injury will put him off.

Wasn't Buckley already injured when they first bid? He isn't too far away now, can't imagine it would put them off.

If they are coming back lets hope they do it soon so we can sort it out and move on.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ha! his partnership with Gustavo didn't last long did it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wasn't Gus instrumental in getting rid of Stephenson before he took on more than he could chew with Barber? No idea how much, if anything, Gus throwing wobblers has to do with Di Fanti leaving but they do say a leopard never changes it's spots :smile:

Is it too much to hope that Cortese gets the CEO job at Sundeland :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
these directors of football seem to change as often as the manager, have to wonder whats the point.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Wasn't Gus instrumental in getting rid of Stephenson before he took on more than he could chew with Barber? No idea how much, if anything, Gus throwing wobblers has to do with Di Fanti leaving but they do say a leopard never changes it's spots :smile:

Is it too much to hope that Cortese gets the CEO job at Sundeland :lolol:

John Stephenson left to be replaced by David Burke, who arrived at the Albion six months before Paul Barber.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
John Stephenson left to be replaced by David Burke, who arrived at the Albion six months before Paul Barber.

I'm getting confused, Barber replaced Martin Perry not Stephenson :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here