Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Snooker for the gods.

(and at least one Albion fan there watching - big bloke in green and black away kit...)

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No words for that, that was unreal. 4-0 in about 40 minutes with breaks over 70 every frame. :bowdown:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've been fixtured. :facepalm:

Ronnie is playing snooker from a different planet. Would be an incredible atmosphere tomorrow night if he faced Neil Robertson. Being an Aussie, Robertson might get a bit of stick from the crowd after the Ashes.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Didn't score a point for 5 frames. I've seen a lot from Ronnie but that was up there with the best I've ever seen.

I'm not a follower of the game, but this is impressive to even a layman such as I...

Ricky Walden (Eng) 0-6 Ronnie O'Sullivan (Eng)

39-80 (79), 0-89 (88), 0-82 (72), 0-134 (134), 0-77 (77), 0-95 (56)

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Didn't score a point for 5 frames. I've seen a lot from Ronnie but that was up there with the best I've ever seen.

Agree.

His interview was class as well. He looks so happy at the moment - on and off the table. He was 11/4 with the bookies before the tournament; that might be the easiest money punters ever make.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
O'Sullivan

4/5 to win the masters?!

After watching him today i'm shocked by how good those odds are...

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
7-1 up on Mark Selby in the final following the afternoon session (first to ten frames). Simply incredible snooker. The Rocket has been unbeatable this week; I don't think he's ever played as well as this. Even his safety has been perfection.

Absolute genius. :bowdown:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
With a calm head, Ronnie is unbeatable I think, in the past he's let his demons get in his head but now he's got that sorted seemingly I don't see any way anyone can beat him. That's why I've always said, given his god given talent he really should have won more tournaments than the many he's already won.

I think Selby will put up a fight here though, something like 10-4.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Watching this is like watching Reservoir dogs. The subtitle scribe is typing Mr instead of missed the. So far we've had Mr Pink, Mr Brown and Mr Black.

No sign of Mr White. They are too good for that.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's been a fantastic tournament with so many close matches. The crowd wanted a repeat of their epic finals in the past but they've seen some brilliant snooker this week.

Well done Ronnie. A deserved winner. :thumbsup:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
It's been a fantastic tournament with so many close matches. The crowd wanted a repeat of their epic finals in the past but they've seen some brilliant snooker this week.

Well done Ronnie. A deserved winner. :thumbsup:

Agree. Snooker actually needed a tournament of this calibre to give it a boost. When they showed Kirk Stevens and Jimmy White in the 80s you realise just how much snooker relies on Ronnie at the moment to get it column inches and interest.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Ronnie in a league of his own when wants to be. Much the same as Tiger Woods, Roger Federer at their best.

Scores so fast and consistently. Amazing.

I play snooker once a week and know how damned hard the game is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here