Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Grabban agree personal terms with the Albion?

Will he sign

• Yes

Votes: 85 41.5%
  • No

Votes: 120 58.5%

• Total voters

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Yes he will - but for who is another matter.

Maybe his agent has got a sniff of interest from other clubs and is delaying.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where's the fence option?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Does the 'H' in Southampton belong to the 'South' or the 'Hampton'? You can't have it both ways Southampton FC!

Russconha

Jul 8, 2012
Littlehampton
I thought that the BBC didn't do advertising but I get the impression that the article on the beeb website about Grabban being in talks with us is to let anyone else know that he is willing to move somewhere for more money. Maybe I'm too cynical!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
This Jan is turning into a disaster.

Not really? We've lost a player approaching an end to his contract, someone who deserves first team football and some deadwood. We've also made it pretty clear Bridcutt and Ulloa aren't going anywhere cheaply. We've also prolonged the contract of Ince and activity to bring players in is evident.

Do you really think the players we've lost won't be replaced in two weeks?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Not really? We've lost a player approaching an end to his contract, someone who deserves first team football and some deadwood. We've also made it pretty clear Bridcutt and Ulloa aren't going anywhere cheaply. We've also prolonged the contract of Ince and activity to bring players in is evident.

You've not been around for previous windows ??? It will be a last minute dash with gash players brought in who won't really add any class. That will be after we've lost possibly more as well

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I don't think he'll sign.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

By better players? I don't know but so far it's injuries, one way traffic out and Alamo stands on our two best players.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No!, Harry's started to twitch!

I voted yes, then read this post. Oh ****, well that's that then, old Harry will flash some notes in front of his face and he'll sit on the bench at Loftus Road.

Back to Cardiff then?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
You've not been around for previous windows ??? It will be a last minute dash with gash players brought in who won't really add any class. That will be after we've lost possibly more as well

I've been supporting the Albion all my life, I'm filly aware how these windows work. ;)

So far we've lost Barnes and Adam. They CAN be replaced, and I'm confident they will be. Last season people here were overacting during this period, happens every year. And signing players we've been scouting through the season is hardly a 'dash and gash'. The Albion board probably already know what our squad will be by the end of Jan. They're clever people, they probably have back-up plans for every possible scenario.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

This, I am very confident that the squad will be stronger by the end of January than it was at the start of January.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
No chance, he is talking to another club.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I heard that QPR had come in for him last minute. All word of mouth not official source.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here