Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yasir Arafat is back with Sussex for the T20s

He gets around, doesn't he?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm not surprised we have signed him up again, class act with the ball and can be a crackerjack with the bat from time to time. My only thought is this. He has proven abilities but rarely stays for more than 2 seasons with any county in either the short or long forms of the game ? I find that odd.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Maybe he likes the money?

Not sure if there are agent's fees when it comes to cricket. I don't know but if there was some of the football type nepotism of your agent being your brother or wife involved, that might explain it. I'm sure he could walk in to most LV teams on a decent length contract. A quick look at the Wiki and he has appeared for 5 English Counties now.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yasir, I can boogie, I can boogie all night long.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yasir, I can boogie, I can boogie all night long.

Not in Pakistan you can. I think you will find that The Boogie is officially banned by the Taliban.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not in Pakistan you can. I think you will find that The Boogie is officially banned by the Taliban.

I thought that was Afghanistan.

The Boogie is entirely legal in Pakistan, but they take great exception to the Cha Cha Slide, at least in the disputed mountainous areas of Kashmir.

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
Underwhelmed.

Yes I think after seeing how strong our death bowling was last year, combined with the short compact format of the competition this year, the fact we have got the biggest wage budget by miles, the fact every other county is signing overseas SUPERSTARS and following our massive success in last years tournament, Sussex signing the all time leading wicket taker in english domestic T20 cricket for the entire competition has left me feeling distinctly underwhelmed.

If only we had splashed the cash on signing Darren Sammy for 3 games instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here