[Official Site] Orlandi Hails Mentality

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
orlandi-l229-1299234_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
08:00 17th January 2014
by Adam Tighe
It gives everyone a chance to relax and it is also an opportunity for all of us to really bond as a team"
Andrea Orlandi
Andrea Orlandi has hailed Albion's collective competitive streak, after the squad spent Thursday afternoon doing battle on the TeamSport karting track at Lancing.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “We are professional sportsmen, and we are all extremely competitive. Everybody wants to win. and nobody can bear to lose!
“Kazenga spent most of the races clipping the back of my kart and trying to get past me, while Vitalijs Maksimenko doesn’t even have a driving license, so it is a very good idea to keep away from him on the track.
“It was all very good fun and gives everyone a chance to let off some steam. Oscar and the staff wanted us to be together but in a different environment for one day.*
“We have been training hard for a long time, every day at the training ground, and obviously it is very nice to have a chance to do this kind of thing.
“It gives everyone a chance to relax and it is also an opportunity for all of us to really bond as a team. All the lads have absolutely loved it. I really enjoyed it and will probably be back with my family too at some point!”
Fitness coach Juan Torrijo hailed the success of the day adding, “It is something that we would like to do on a regular basis, so in two or three months we will look to try another activity.
“During our pre-season training camp in Spain we took an afternoon out and everybody went paintballing. It’s great to spend time on a competitive activity that requires good teamwork.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here