Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter whats it all about?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Never done it, visited it, been on it,down loaded it! WTF is it and does it have a purpose,the only time i hear about it is when some complete trunk seems to show a huge about of people that he is a complete trunk:ffsparr: Any others that don't tweet????

It's all about attention seeking weirdos who continually post a load of utter nonsense...

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
It's good for football updates really depends on who you follow! I think it's a good info service I rarely tweet.

Good for updates of a factual nature which is what I use it for in my work capacity. Personal account I use to follow various individuals and organisations of interest, once again factual/information side of it is of the most benefit.

Like most things it is what you as an individual make of it (see also text/facebook/phone/email). A friend of mine uses it as a quick and easy way of keeping in touch on a regular basis with his dear old 80+ year old tech savvy dad!

I note that AEA has tweeted within the last couple of minutes thanking everyone at the club and the fans for a great 20 years.

D

Deleted member 2719

I assumed it was a stalking thing, you can legal follow someone and find out all about them day and night.

Would't you have to be from Benefits Street to be able to use such a media?

Convince this dated fool otherwise.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
It's all about attention seeking weirdos who continually post a load of utter nonsense...

Or, people that find it a great social marketing tool for their business like me and many others. Its easy to ignore the attention seeking muppets......just dont follow them.

Jan 30, 2008
why do we need updates,i'm not the manager whats wrong with finding things out on tv/paper/conversation? Do people feel more special and somehow involved when they feel they are in the loop???
for people that are so in the know darling , are they that important , i don't think so :nono:
regards
DR

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

for people that are so in the know darling , are they that important , i don't think so :nono:
regards
DR

Lazy lazy arguements. Sounds like you're following the wrong people or have never used it properly.

If you crave information about things, hobbies, art, film etc, it's great. Find the right people and you can enjoy twitter and easily avoid the idiots.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I love it - probably on it too much if I'm being honest

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
time consuming as is facebook
and full of shite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports