dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Didn't we have a striker called Gargan?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hmmm not sure why Tommy has had a pop but he did get a pretty shitty deal from the club , i remember a interview on the radio he did after a game and he pulled no punches and pretty much said what all the fans were thinking at the time ...... we were shit , cant recall if he ever played after that but i dont think he did .

Im kind of glad i still dont know or care what twitter is and why you would use it , tis the devils work i tell thee .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'll try to add a little balance to the abuse on this thread. He was bitter towards the club (not the fans) when he didn't get offered a contract after the Great Escape. I remember him putting his heart & soul into those games especially his winner at Hereford with a bicycle kick.
He was very unhappy at Barnet so the poster who said he was miserable is correct. He chose to leave full professional football as he couldn't cope/didn't like being away from his family and the lifestyle. Those of us in mundane jobs will probably scoff at that, but sitting for hours on a coach each week, staying in different hotels is not everyone's cup of tea.
Whitehawk do pay decent wages for that level so he is still able to play football and get reasonably well paid for doing so.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
People who can't think why he may have tweeted that yesterday, really do need to work on their maths.

Starting with 2+2.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'll try to add a little balance to the abuse on this thread. He was bitter towards the club (not the fans) when he didn't get offered a contract after the Great Escape. I remember him putting his heart & soul into those games especially his winner at Hereford with a bicycle kick.
He was very unhappy at Barnet so the poster who said he was miserable is correct. He chose to leave full professional football as he couldn't cope/didn't like being away from his family and the lifestyle. Those of us in mundane jobs will probably scoff at that, but sitting for hours on a coach each week, staying in different hotels is not everyone's cup of tea.
Whitehawk do pay decent wages for that level so he is still able to play football and get reasonably well paid for doing so.

It seems to me that he started this round of abuse, for no clear reason ???

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

I heard this all goes back to a feud between Tommy's grandad and Nathan Jones' grandad. It seems the Taffia were dissing Mad Frankie, or other such nonsense.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Interesting fact on Wiki - apparently he is the grandson of the Richardson gang member 'mad Frankie Fraser'
Might just explain that massive chip on his shoulder...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
People who can't think why he may have tweeted that yesterday, really do need to work on their maths.

Starting with 2+2.

Well el abds one of his best mates so it clearly wasn't a pleasant exit for the Egyptian. Get the feeling el abd tried to call the clubs bluff and failed miserably.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Well el abds one of his best mates so it clearly wasn't a pleasant exit for the Egyptian. Get the feeling el abd tried to call the clubs bluff and failed miserably.

Or you could just read the quotes from Adam's missus on twitter and get a more balanced view.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Interesting fact on Wiki - apparently he is the grandson of the Richardson gang member 'mad Frankie Fraser'
Might just explain that massive chip on his shoulder...

Are you a new fan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here