Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brilliant

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I wonder if he wrapped it in a hot dog bun before going to the hozzie !

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sounds like a con-cock-ted story to me. Presumably she is kneeling in front of him whilst he has a grip on the frying pan. Oil is spilt, she clamps and injury to nether region occurs. Assuming the pan is above her head, if he reacted straight away with the lunge using the pan then surely he would have caught her on the top of the head (foolhardy as that would possible tighten the dental clinch!) or around the side of the head. How did she get a broken nose and two black eyes? Can only see that happening if he caught her square in the face with the pan which, still being hot, would have left burn marks as well as bruising!!!!

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Has anyone actually heard the word "willy" in conversation since about 1986 (or when they reached age 10, whichever came first)? Has it become another of those words only used in tabloids e.g. bonk, romp, wed (though I suppose that one also gets used in marriage vows quite a lot)?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Sounds like a con-cock-ted story to me. Presumably she is kneeling in front of him whilst he has a grip on the frying pan. Oil is spilt, she clamps and injury to nether region occurs. Assuming the pan is above her head, if he reacted straight away with the lunge using the pan then surely he would have caught her on the top of the head (foolhardy as that would possible tighten the dental clinch!) or around the side of the head. How did she get a broken nose and two black eyes? Can only see that happening if he caught her square in the face with the pan which, still being hot, would have left burn marks as well as bruising!!!!

She may have still had a dental grip on his 'willy' and he needed to punch her a couple of times to get her to release.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here