Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa to Celtic rumour ??

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
With Samaras on his way out, heard earlier Leo is top of celtics wish list.

Bullshit I reckon !!

Would be happy with a swap though ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That sounds smashing. How about Kuszczak to QPR, Upson to Wednesday, Greer back to Swindon and Ince on a season long loan to Leeds.

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Even if they did stump up the c£5-10 million it would take, I'm still not sure he would leave. Do Celtic have that kind of money anyway? Samaras can't be worth anything.

Oct 25, 2003
although we all know scottish football is an absolute shambles, signing for celtic does mean you're likely to get 6 champions league games a season (if they can navigate their way past some bosnian team in the play offs). That puts you in the shop window for a big money move if you can do well. wanyama got his move to southampton and hooper to norwich off the back of some fine CL performances, and foster got an england call up, which will attract numerous clubs

despite the fact that you'll be playing against village sides most weeks, the prospect of CL football probably is worth it

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I think it was very handy that Ulloa was average in the extreme on Saturday and we still won.

In fact if we can keep winning this month with him putting in performances that ask more questions than they answer it will suit us down to the ground.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here