Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

So who else will leave in this transfer window (from the first team squad)

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not seeing this as a negative thread title but i guess i am a little bit bemused:

Barnes ..i guess something was on the cards as he hadn't signed his contract...but before Burnley came back in for him i didn't really think it was going to happen this soon.

El Abd....well who saw that one coming?

I guess the obvious answer to the thread title is Bridcutt ...and then there are the rumours re Buckley (can't see that happening myself because of his injury)....then we have Lua Lua and Tom (correct me if I am wrong) they are are out of contract this summer, but I would be very surprised to see them go...surely no one else is leaving this transfer window?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Too late to lose bridcutt now I think?
      Will be gone in the summer.

Really hope we can offload Buckley and bring in Conway.

0 Not allowed!
      I don't actually think any others will leave. A deal may be done for Bridcutt for the summer, but it may not be Sunderland and may be dependant on if Sunderland finish outside the relegation places.

0 Not allowed!
      The simple fact is that despite having sold two first team players, we have yet to sign anyone of note permanently. I hope the next two weeks prove to be more productive and we don't hear any excuses on 31 January about how close we were to signing X and Y etc but we just couldn't pull them off etc. I would be royally pissed off if this proves to be the case.
      "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". - Abraham Lincoln
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Bridcutt is probably the only one unless we get an incredible offer for someone. I would think we'll replace El Abd and bring in another central midfielder to replace Bridcutt/cover for Crofts. If there is any money left, it will go on Conway.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The simple fact is that despite having sold two first team players, we have yet to sign anyone of note permanently. I hope the next two weeks prove to be more productive and we don't hear any excuses on 31 January about how close we were to signing X and Y etc but we just couldn't pull them off etc. I would be royally pissed off if this proves to be the case.
      The simple fact is we've hopefully replaced Barnes and the only other player we've lost was back up. I don't understand the need for so much negativity. Why not trust the club?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Finchley Seagull View Post
      The simple fact is we've hopefully replaced Barnes and the only other player we've lost was back up. I don't understand the need for so much negativity. Why not trust the club?
      I do trust the club Finchley but we have been let down in the past when it comes to replacing players, as I'm sure you will be aware.
      "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". - Abraham Lincoln

0 Not allowed!
      Hopefully is the operative word. He hasn't been replaced yet.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. Mahatma Gandhi
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
      I do trust the club Finchley but we have been let down in the past when it comes to replacing players, as I'm sure you will be aware.
      It's different now. Since we've been at the Amex, the club has generally kept their promises in terms of buying/replacing players. We're not at Withdean anymore.

0 Not allowed!
      It's different now. Since we've been at the Amex, the club has generally kept their promises in terms of buying/replacing players. We're not at Withdean anymore.
      Generally? Have they? Hopefully, my pessimism will be completely unfounded. Time will tell.