Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our photographer doesn't know who our players are!!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
If you think our photographer went on the website and wrote who the players are then you are a complete clown.

He is a Brighton fan too.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Hadn't spotted that, quite a bad error! Love the pictures I have to say

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
You are assuming the photographer wrote the captions..........he is a mate of mine - have to stick up for him!

It seemed like a reasonable assumption as it says published by Paul Hazlewood below the pictures! He should be more careful letting people put his name to things he didn't write!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Mountain .... Molehill.

Paul Hazlewood is a big Albion fan who works hard to bring us photos of what's going on in the club.

I'm sure we can all cut him a little slack every once in a while.

It's not like we are all perfect.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I saw that earlier on. A thought occurred to me. There are so many players and staff most of them fairly new and even if the are not it's a fairly difficult job to keep track of who's at the Club , who's been sold , who is still here.
Do they have a board with moveable photo cards, with say the 25 or whatever makes up the first team squad, then the development squad. Someone else can sort the 18 years and younger players.
When it comes to picking the team and the matchday squad, do Oscar and Nathan et al stand in front of the photo board and move the appropriate players that have been picked, into a part of the board with the team in it. (" Does any one know who this one is, and what position is he." " That's the Doctor Oscar." " Oh! Thanks, I thought Bruno had shrunk a bit.")
Every player can then be put in their position, singled out for extra coaching or which one will get the piss taken the following week..............Sorted.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I think we should get a pressure group going to have him sacked. I'll take the vacant role afterwards. :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here