Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Adam El-Abd ever line up against the Albion...

If AEA lines up against the Albion, how will he behave?

• Warm and dignified

Votes: 87 95.6%
  • Utter prick

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...will he act with warmth and dignity or like a complete prick, like some other ex-players did?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
More than warmth, I'd give him a rousing reception.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Richie Barker dissed the fans , players and club , he'll never be respected again.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'd imagine he'd get the biggest round of applause ever seen at the Amex, and that he would more than reciprocate. Nothing but admiration for the fella and good luck to him

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
warm and dignified, while cupping our striker's balls :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
More than warmth, I'd give him a rousing reception.

I think there would be a lot of respect both ways. Having not had a chance to say goodbye I'm sure there would be at least a minutes love in until the ref starts the game and then he will be as uncompromising for Brizzle as he was for us. That's what makes him the player be is.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
I can't think of any reason why he would not be welcomed back with anything other that one of the best and warmest receptions for an ex-player. He is blue and white through

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'd imagine he'd get the biggest round of applause ever seen at the Amex, and that he would more than reciprocate. Nothing but admiration for the fella and good luck to him

This and then it'll all be forgotten as he starts shoving our forwards in the area and the crowd are baying for a penalty. Let's be honest, El Abd is one of those players that opposition fans hate. Could be interesting if he plays against us and I almost hope it doesn't happen.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here