Any truth they didn't get on?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You're probably better off asking them.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I would've LOVED to witness Adam beating Jones into a gloopy pulp.

Jimmy Grimble

Perhaps he wasn't happy with his cameo appearance in injury time to run the clock down against Brum and showed his displeasure by laying hands on the assistant head coach in the dressing room and was asked to stay away from training and cool his bananas? :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Maybe ask [MENTION=707]Helen Chamberlains Quim[/MENTION]

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I would've LOVED to witness Adam beating Jones into a gloopy pulp.

Ha ha, welsh weasel. Can't take to him myself. Must be 'cos he's welsh. I know it's wrong but you can't help how you are eh?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ha ha, welsh weasel. Can't take to him myself. Must be 'cos he's welsh. I know it's wrong but you can't help how you are eh?

Just strikes me as an all-round bellend (much like myself some would argue :thumbsup: ). Adam would have sorted him out.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'll be furious if Jones is the real reason Adam has left. I do wish he would sod off.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Just strikes me as an all-round bellend (much like myself some would argue :thumbsup: ). Adam would have sorted him out.

I concur, apart from being fluent in Spanish, what does he do?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Perhaps it was simply that Jones has to play bad cop every now and then and if AEA was making some kind of noise disatisfaction wise Jones was the guy with the fluent English that had to deal with it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Another one here not in the NJ fan club. Simply can't find anything to like

I sort of agree but don't know why. Any clues?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Helen Chamberlains Quim said:
Perhaps he wasn't happy with his cameo appearance in injury time to run the clock down against Brum and showed his displeasure by laying hands on the assistant head coach in the dressing room and was asked to stay away from training and cool his bananas?

Love to know if there's anything in this.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Took longer for somebody to suggest that than I expected. Could it not be that Adam is going to play regularly and secure his families future, or is that too simple.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
After the Birmingham game jones was interviewed and mentioned players being angry when not selected could have been referring to AEA but this is nothing new in football and a bit ridiculous to suggest otherwise

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Took longer for somebody to suggest that than I expected. Could it not be that Adam is going to play regularly and secure his families future, or is that too simple.

We'd surely be paying him more than Bristol City tho?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Not really sure what his actual role is, i know its assistant head coach, but what does this job actually entail?
He does not come across in interviews as a likeable or enthusiastic person.
I hope he has more enthusiasm on the training ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here