Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2000 wolves in sussex.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
Well that's how many are turning up in Crawley on Saturday when Crawley Town host Wolves in the League one encounter.

This match will be the biggest in Crawleys history with a record crowd forecast.It's looking like there will be over 5500 packed inside the Broadfield stadium.

A few concerns though.

The Wolves fans are being allowed to use the Redz bar along side Crawley ones before the match.We have had this policy for quite some time and it has worked nicely so far with only minor incidents ever occurring.

How have the Wolves fans been when visiting Brighton over the years?
I take it they have always been well mannered,courteous and generally all round good eggs.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well that's how many are turning up in Crawley on Saturday when Crawley Town host Wolves in the League one encounter.

This match will be the biggest in Crawleys history with a record crowd forecast.It's looking like there will be over 5500 packed inside the Broadfield stadium.

A few concerns though.

The Wolves fans are being allowed to use the Redz bar along side Crawley ones before the match.We have had this policy for quite some time and it has worked nicely so far with only minor incidents ever occurring.

I take it they have always been well mannered,courteous and generally all round good eggs.

There was a RIGHT love-in at the end of the last season :sick:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I know one Wolves fan who lives in Brighton and he's been looking forward to going to this one all season.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
They were great last season. Even though we relegated them they still clapped our team when they did their final day lap.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

A few concerns though.

That should double your normal crowd then!

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
That should double your normal crowd then!

Not quite.

We are averaging about 3300 this season at the checkatrade.com stadium.
We had Portsmouth turn up in big numbers last season but the Wolves game will see greater numbers.
It's going to be a test for the club on and off the pitch that's for sure.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
They had accepted there fate when we played them last, challenging for the top might make them a little more feisty if things go wrong

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Apparently Brighton took liberties at Wolves last season and although it's widely reported the last game of the season was a love in, there were incidents in town with wolves mob looking to save face for the early season embarrassment at theirs !!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I don't know the answer to the thread but I do know a Wolves fan who lives in Uckfield. He once got a letter delivered to him, on time, by the postie that was simply addressed to "The Wolves Fan, Uckfield."

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
At their place last season it got a little bit heated if I remember after the match. The
whole game was a little bit nasty with half the lower tier separated from the other
half of Wolves and incidents during the match.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So wolves are playing Palaces feeder club? Hope they snap the stadium into bits and take it back to the black country as a souvineer.

"red side of sussex?" What side? a friggin speck more like.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here