Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El Abd

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Spoke to his brother the other day. Apparently he was confident of a promotion push and loving it at the club. Funny what difference a few days make.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
One of my favourite players. Bit gutted to see him go, but things move on

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Has joined Whitehawk as assistant manager.

COYH.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
35 going on 70. The years have not been kind.

download.jpeg

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Does anyone remember that 25 yarder he smashed in at Withdean when he was a kid? He was possibly playing defensive midfield that day too but that was a stunning goal, totally out of the blue!

I remember him running the length of the pitch taking it past a few players and smashing it in

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Couldn’t disagree more [MENTION=28109]Wellesley[/MENTION]. I normally agree with everything you post, and you are my NSC spirit animal, but he looks great, and about 35. Danny Ings on the other hand has got the lower face/jowels of a pensioner/and or Craig David.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I had a brief chat with AEA at a Wycombe game a while back.
Told him I was Albion and he was quite amenable to yak for a bit, a very genuine guy.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Couldn’t disagree more [MENTION=28109]Wellesley[/MENTION]. I normally agree with everything you post, and you are my NSC spirit animal, but he looks great, and about 35. Danny Ings on the other hand has got the lower face/jowels of a pensioner/and or Craig David.

Danny Ings certainly doesn't play like a pensioner alas.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Much appreciated PFG. I'm thinking you're picturing something like this. Please don't spoil my delusion.:lolol:

Attachments

• cc173b2bba4faf8674f658cceb91d502.jpg
    cc173b2bba4faf8674f658cceb91d502.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Adam was be of those players you suspected would bleed blue and white if you cut him open. Always gave 110% and literally improved beyond comprehension under Poyet. A true servant to the club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here