Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wife Washed my Season Ticket

franks brother

I have just been handed my season ticket card holder by my wife who has just retreived it from my trousers, unfortunately they have just been washed along with my season ticket:eek: As anyone ever done this and did it work though the turnstiles ? It went though the washing machine at40 degree wash with fabric conditioner Lavender & Ylang Ylang. if that helps.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I have just been handed my season ticket card holder by my wife who has just retreived it from my trousers, unfortunately they have just been washed along with my season ticket:eek: As anyone ever done this and did it work though the turnstiles ? It went though the washing machine at40 degree wash with fabric conditioner Lavender & Ylang Ylang. if that helps.

I did the same along with my annual oyster card and both were nice, clean and worked fine after :)

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

If nothing else it will smell nice.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Am I the only idiot who almost always goes the wrong side of the gate having scanned my ticket when entering the Amex?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
If you, or a chum, has a phone that supports NFC (nexus 4/5, galaxy S4 etc), then touch the ST against the back and it will detect the NFC chip.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Am I the only idiot who almost always goes the wrong side of the gate having scanned my ticket when entering the Amex?

No cheeky - I have done that. It immediately makes me feel like everyone is staring
at me thinking 'fair weather bad supporter' :)

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Need to encourage your wife to go into your trousers more often then she'd know what is there.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013

I did that for the first time last week. I blame it on using the gates on the left of the way in instead of the right. A lack of consistency is a bad thing, in gate layouts and bowel movements.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here