Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight's shares

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Has anything happened with this? Did anyone send off for any and have they had any communication back?

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
Dick will be at our meeting in Horsham this evening. Might be a good time to ask that question? Queens Head from 7.30 entrance is free and all are welcome.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
He expects to have collated all the requests some time between mid-Feb and the end of March. He will then offer them to those existing shareholders that he is required to. If they don't want them, he'll be able to sell them to those buyers of his book who applied.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
He expects to have collated all the requests some time between mid-Feb and the end of March. He will then offer them to those existing shareholders that he is required to. If they don't want them, he'll be able to sell them to those buyers of his book who applied.

IMHO that may just be the end of that then. Do we really think the club want the added administrative burden of communicating with hundreds (or even thousands) of minority shareholders? This has been my concern from the outset and it's still got me wondering if leaving it alone might be best for the smooth running of the club. I do feel very safe in TB's hands and wouldn't be at all surprised if he gobbles them all up. It's a great gesture to the fans from DK but having read the book he seems rather bitter with TB and I'm not sure he's thought this one through myself.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here