Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace tickets

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
I believe a few palace fans post on here hence asking it here.Im a lifelong Albion fan and in a bit of predicament.My Boss and some other colleagues from the states are heading over to London in a couple of weeks and want to go see a "soccer game"-now Palace v Hull is the only game in London that Tuesday 28th.what is the likelihood of getting 4-5 tickets(unfortunately I have to go-I've tried explaining the relationship between palace v brighton but the just don't get it)

I see on the palace site you have to be a member-but I'm assuming Hull on a Tuesday night won't sell out given some of your other gates this season.Anyone know if they will go on general release.

Whilst the thought of being in with the enemy disgusts me, would be good to show the yanks a proper run down stadium-they are used to Multi million pound ultra modern stadiums(like the Amex)-May also help when I ask for a payrise.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Go in the away end. You don't sell your soul, tickets should be even easier to get and your US colleagues get the full soccerball experience they so crave.

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Shoreham v Hassocks whilst tempting is a little far from London and May just lack the atmosphere of premiership game-however on the plus side the facilities are better than Selhurst.

I like the suggestion about going in with the Hull fans to be honest.Lesser of 2 evils being in with a load of Northerners.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Palace v Hull. Is this the most underwhelming fixture in the history of top flight football? There should be at least 7,000 spares going for this one I would have thought.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Shoreham v Hassocks whilst tempting is a little far from London and May just lack the atmosphere of premiership game-however on the plus side the facilities are better than Selhurst.

I like the suggestion about going in with the Hull fans to be honest.Lesser of 2 evils being in with a load of Northerners.

I went in with the Cardiff fans at Palace once, if you have to go to Selhurst the away section is the place to be.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't see how taking them to a tin shack that belongs in 1974 in the company of some of the most boring desk-clerk twats - including one or two with a ****ing DRUM - is going to help your career prospects.

Although as Cheeky says, this is the least attractive Premier league match in it's history, so 7,000 tickets will probably be on Groupon. And if you choose to go down this comedy Groupon route, I'm sure your thriftiness will be duly noted by your boss.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la

The facilities and football probably.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think you need booking history but not 100% on that .

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Palace v Hull. Is this the most underwhelming fixture in the history of top flight football? There should be at least 7,000 spares going for this one I would have thought.

A lot of snobbish comments on this thread, some of you have forgotten from where you were 3 years ago!

I would have thought Coventry v Blackburn would be up there as a pretty forgettable fixture.

Brighton must have featured in a pretty dull premiership game...oh hang on!!

A lot of snobbish comments on this thread, some of you have forgotten from where you were 3 years ago!

I would have thought Coventry v Blackburn would be up there as a pretty forgettable fixture.

Brighton must have featured in a pretty dull premiership game...oh hang on!!

Another one who thinks Sky invented football in 1992.

:ffsparr:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Are you sure that they don't just round up all of the drunks and homeless people from South London and throw them into Selhurst Park as a punishment? It certainly looks like it.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Another one who thinks Sky invented football in 1992.

:ffsparr:

Not at all..if you say "the old Div one " or "top flight football" I can remember BHA beating Palace a few times! But the Simster posted "this is the least attractive Premier league match in it's history" and although 46 teams have played in the Premership (thats half of all league clubs) Brighton are not one of them.

I realise the quote I used did say "top flight football" for that I apolagise.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here