This Is Freaky

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
BeDdedwIQAAMVj-.jpg

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
It goes to show that human beings have no biological imperative to rotate our feet and draw imaginary numbers in the air so evolution has missed it. Now we are aware of this and can begin the thousands of generations worth of repeated training and learning needed to address this gap.

The our survival may hinge on this at some point in the far distant future...brothers and sisters, let us begin.

Last edited:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
What has the computer got to do with it?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
There is something you can do about it, though.

After a second try, I could do it pretty easily.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
The maker of the picture assumed that the reader would be sat in front of a screen given that this picture was designed to be shared via the internet

I wasn't being serious

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Never mind my foot, is my penis supposed to be doing this?

If it does it for more than 4 hours, see your doctor.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It goes to show that human beings have no biological imperative to rotate our feet and draw imaginary numbers in the air so evolution has missed it. Now we are aware of this and can begin the thousands of generations worth of repeated training and learning needed to address this gap.

The our survival may hinge on this at some point in the far distant future...brothers and sisters, let us begin.
Good idea. Can I just check, we kill all the people that are rubbish at it, and force those that are not quite so bad at it, to breed like rabbits?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

The only way that can happen through Darwinian evolution is if women are attracted to men who can do it, and vice versa, and that's assuming it is a genetic trait, not a physiological one. Just doing it lots and lots of times does not affect your genetic make-up. That would be a fundamental misunderstanding of how genetics works. Might be fun to try though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here