Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5-0 and so ****ing DULL !!

MCW

Jan 5, 2012
5-0 to Citee and they are so cold,passionless and dreary that they are virtually unwatchable,they beat teams with ease and cold precision.No wonder their crowd have given up the potsdam celebration,opening a pack of Cinnamon pringles is tribute enough.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I think they are fantastic to watch, not been great tonight really but still winning 5-0, they are developing an aura of being unbeatable especially at the Etihad.

D

Deleted member 18477

A city home game this season is boring for the neutral.

MCW

Jan 5, 2012
I think they are fantastic to watch, not been great tonight really but still winning 5-0, they are developing an aura of being unbeatable especially at the Etihad.

Clinical precision is no replacement for passion,they go through the motions knowing they can up their game and put the opposition to the sword but they have no flair or spark,I have seen them mostly only on MOTD but they are just like house painters.Competent but you would not like to see them paint your portrait.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
5-0 wasn't dull at all.

It was bloody ANNOYING though, as I had a small wager on 4-0 @ 12/1 :ffsparr:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Clinical precision is no replacement for passion,they go through the motions knowing they can up their game and put the opposition to the sword but they have no flair or spark,I have seen them mostly only on MOTD but they are just like house painters.Competent but you would not like to see them paint your portrait.

No flair? Are you on medication?

Six against Arsenal, Five v Spurs, Four v United.

MCW

Jan 5, 2012
Yes thanks for that, I was there.

OK, let me explain this a little more clearly for you.... are you comparing a Mark Hughes - Man City Team to the team they are now and saying they are no better?

No I am saying they are better but so ****ing DULL I would rather watch paint dry inside the Chernobyl reactor than be a Citee fan.From potsdam to library in 3 seasons.No passion,no flair,no fun just surgical precision.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yes thanks for that, I was there.

OK, let me explain this a little more clearly for you.... are you comparing a Mark Hughes - Man City Team to the team they are now and saying they are no better?
Its still 11 v 11 I would like to think we could give them a game at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here