Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Derby

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Derby have had a little bit of a wobble recently, so it would be advantageous for us to start quickly (for a change) in an attempt to unsettle them further.

Kuszczak

Bruno~Upson~Greer~Ward

Ince~Andrews~Orlandi

March~Ulloa~Lualua

Subs: Brezovan, Obika, Calderon, El-Abd, Caskey, Dave, Bridcutt.

I'd want March and Lualua hugging the touchline, Ince getting forward to support Len and Orlandi pulling the strings.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Sorry to be pedantic but Upson and Greer are the wrong way round on your team

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Derby have had a little bit of a wobble recently, so it would be advantageous for us to start quickly (for a change) in an attempt to unsettle them further.

Kuszczak

Bruno~Upson~Greer~Ward

Ince~Andrews~Orlandi

March~Ulloa~Lualua

I'd want March and Lualua hugging the touchline, Ince getting forward to support Len and Orlandi pulling the strings.

Decent line up, I'd go with that but think more likely to see Dave or even Bridcutt on for March

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Kuszczak

Bruno Greer Upson Ward

Ince
Agustein Orlandi
David LuaLua

Ulloa
Subs:
Brezovan
Calderon
Andrews
Forster-Caskey
Obika
El-Abd
March

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Decent line up, I'd go with that but think more likely to see Dave or even Bridcutt on for March
Dave is sure to start, but I quite like March's youthful energy. Him and Lualua bubbling away on the wings would be electric. Pace and direct play from the first whistle, don't let them settle.

It won't happen but I'd love to see it.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Kuszczak

Bruno~Upson~Greer~Ward

Ince~Andrews~Orlandi

March~Ulloa~Lualua

It's an away game against Derby, so think this is unlikely. Will probably start with Lopez and maybe Agustein in central midfield, who doesn't even make your 18. Not sure if it will be Kaz starting on the left either, maybe Orlandi.
Then again, I'm never sure whether these 'Teams for ...' threads are who the poster thinks will, or should, start.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's an away game against Derby, so think this is unlikely. Will probably start with Lopez and maybe Agustein in central midfield, who doesn't even make your 18.
Yeah, I don't rate him.
I'm never sure whether these 'Teams for ...' threads are who the poster thinks will, or should, start.
That would be my team if I was picking.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I expect great things from the pair. Nospu and Reerg were tearing up the Finnish top flight before their acquisition....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here