Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cooden Beach Hotel

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Have any of you Luvies stayed there?, I'm staying there for my anniversary!

Thank you!

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
Had Crimbo dinner there this year and then got married there just over a year ago. Squeakiest bed I have ever slept in passed out in so to speak . Its a bit tiered but they are gradually improving it . The posh restaurant is nice and if you want a pub/grub they have an alternative sports type bar. But overall I like it there .

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I've never stayed but have been on holiday in Cooden many times and can vouch for the area! My sister has stayed and said it was brilliant so a good choice I reckon GC

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
the dogging room is great,looks just like a greenhouse.and the landlord will video you for a small fee or he will just do it anyway without you knowing

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Never stayed there but been for some meals in the restaurant always been good quality. also attended a wedding there and again grest quality food.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I lived near Cooden and my brother worked at that hotel for a while.

Also Gary Glitters song writer lived near us however I suppose in the light of recent events perhaps that is not something that good now.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Not stayed there but had dinner there a few times - recommended.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I love the place, in the summer it can't be beat IMO, I just haven't stayed there!

Thanks for the replys people!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here