Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Increasing the cultural diversity of the UK prison population .

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Hadn't seem this on the news as all I've been reading and seeing is about this Travis radio one DJ who touched a women boobie. Seems gang raping 12 yr girls isn't as important.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hadn't seem this on the news as all I've been reading and seeing is about this Travis radio one DJ who touched a women boobie. Seems gang raping 12 yr girls isn't as important.

it isn't unless you are famous or a celebrity I am afraid or the victim is famous or a celebrity
might ask yourself the question how in hells name did they get into the country?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
It doesnt matter though , because british people commit crimes abroad so they cancel each other out , and dont forget how important immigrants are for the economy , we wouldnt survive without romanians to wash our cars in supermarket car parks , or to hand us a copy of city am in the morning.

Don't forget the important role Romanians are playing in reviving the UK scrap metal industry .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-scrap-cleared-theft-thought-thrown-out.html

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
It doesnt matter though , because british people commit crimes abroad so they cancel each other out , and dont forget how important immigrants are for the economy , we wouldnt survive without romanians to wash our cars in supermarket car parks , or to hand us a copy of city am in the morning.

Open borders for EU citizens is essential for the maintenance of the single market to enable the unhindered transfer of goods and services throughout the EU. Whilst positive in a mercantile context it also means as a country we are unable to restrict individuals who may pose a risk to UK residents.

Maybe we just need to reassess this situation and consider whether that crime just another type of service being provided by some EU (and other foreign nationals) to UK residents in accordance with the single market framework. The fact that UK or EU politicians don't want to change these rules may mean that they are just further up the curve than the lower orders.

I am sure some of the more progressive minded will conclude that this situation is happening in other parts of the EU anyway so why should the UK provide its vulnerable 12 year olds with learning difficulties any specific priority which would deny them the same opportunity as their European peers.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Open borders for EU citizens is essential for the maintenance of the single market to enable the unhindered transfer of goods and services throughout the EU. Whilst positive in a mercantile context it also means as a country we are unable to restrict individuals who may pose a risk to UK residents.

Maybe we just need to reassess this situation and consider whether that crime just another type of service being provided by some EU (and other foreign nationals) to UK residents in accordance with the single market framework. The fact that UK or EU politicians don't want to change these rules may mean that they are just further up the curve than the lower orders.

I am sure some of the more progressive minded will conclude that this situation is happening in other parts of the EU anyway so why should the UK provide its vulnerable 12 year olds with learning difficulties any specific priority which would deny them the same opportunity as their European peers.
what a surprise, none of the resident NSC bedwetters have commented :lolol:

D

Deleted member 22389

what a surprise, none of the resident NSC bedwetters have commented :lolol:

I'm afraid some people will never ever see migration for what it is in some areas. The way our governments keep fudging around the subject of the EU, migration and are somehow unable to distinguish between good and bad migration, will only serve to create more problems later on. As yet towns in Sussex have not yet experienced the type of migration that other towns and cities have experienced in this country, but I think this is slowly changing. It stands to reason for all the good migration you have, your going to have some bad apples.

There are some crimes that have happened in Sussex over the last few months that I personally think are a net result of this ridicolous EU open border policy, and our failure to police the borders properly for visitors outside of the EU.

And I stand by what I said, if people don't have a job lined up, don't have the necessary funds to support themselfes in this country for at least 6 months, don't have some sort of insurance or have a criminal record, they shouldn't be let in.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm afraid some people will never ever see migration for what it is in some areas. The way our governments keep fudging around the subject of the EU, migration and are somehow unable to distinguish between good and bad migration, will only serve to create more problems later on. As yet towns in Sussex have not yet experienced the type of migration that other towns and cities have experienced in this country, but I think this is slowly changing. It stands to reason for all the good migration you have, your going to have some bad apples.

There are some crimes that have happened in Sussex over the last few months that I personally think are a net result of this ridicolous EU open border policy, and our failure to police the borders properly for visitors outside of the EU.

And I stand by what I said, if people don't have a job lined up, don't have the necessary funds to support themselfes in this country for at least 6 months, don't have some sort of insurance or have a criminal record, they shouldn't be let in.
Crimes like these ? http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10703637.Edmund_Nela_denies_shooting_Xhem_Krasniqi_in_Hove_street/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here