Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tuesday evening games

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We don't have a terrific record midweek. We have 5 Tuesday evening games left, 3 of which are against the current top 3. I suspect this weakness could affect our play-off hopes :(

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We don't have a terrific record midweek. We have 5 Tuesday evening games left, 3 of which are against the current top 3. I suspect this weakness could affect our play-off hopes :(

I think our record away from home is okay. We'll definitely fail to win the two homes though.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Are you including the Leeds game? I suspect that will be moving from a Saturday (victory) to a Tuesday night (defeat).

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
As we now have a protected species roosting at the Amex, shouldn't the FA stop all evening matches for the rest of this season?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We are truely awful in evening amex games, and seem pretty poor midweek away as well.

Oh well, we have to win at some point so perhaps we can beat both Leeds and QPR.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Leeds is a nailed on defeat, don't know why I bother with midweek games!

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I have to get back to Camden. Always worthwhile though. Always (mostly cos I'm a cheapskate and can't bear the thought of wasting my season ticket costs :blush: ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here