Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

House of fools on in 5 mins BBC 2

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Half brilliant. "Wacky" comedy is really hard to do well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bloody brilliant. loving the character beef

I remember " Beef " playing one of the characters in Garth Morhenghi's Dark Place. Quality then, quality now !

Overall the show was a bit madcap and very Vic and Bob. Some stuff was a bit off the mark but a lot of it was surreal brilliance.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Half brilliant. "Wacky" comedy is really hard to do well.

We will all have to hang on for the definitive verdict from Nibble before we can trumpet this too much, but it was more hit than miss.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Vic and Bob delivered exactly what you would have expected (and hoped for) from them. Joyously ridiculous.

Very very silly and rather funny.
Vic and Bob were great and love Matt Berry as Beef. Call me strange but I was rather aroused by the neighbour

Matt Berry is one of those irritatingly talented types who has a side line of releasing prog folky type music with him playing all the instruments. Not everyone's cup of tea but may be of interest to some.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I remember " Beef " playing one of the characters in Garth Morhenghi's Dark Place. Quality then, quality now !

Overall the show was a bit madcap and very Vic and Bob. Some stuff was a bit off the mark but a lot of it was surreal brilliance.

Great show

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was certainly tickled watching it last night. The "acting" is atrocious, but some of the lines and the puppetry and the constant hit and miss madcappery were top drawer. I might watch again this evening in the company of the girlfriend to see if her Spanishness allows her still to find it foolishly funny or not. If not, then she's a gonna!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here